Chatbot trends 2017 and technical issues. Founder of Oratio to speak at ChatBot Conference
Will chatbots replace applications? How do bots work in group chats and various messengers? These and other questions will be covered in the presentation of one of the keynote speakers of ChatBot Conference – David Pichsenmeister, cofounder and CEO of Oratio, Austria-based platform.
The topic of his presentation – “Chatbot trends 2017”.
David Pichsenmeister is an entrepreneur and software developer; founder and technology curator of a number of startups; organizer of business meetings dedicated to chatbots in Austria. Mentor at the business Incubator Lemmings I/O and the first in Europe Bot Accelerator ELEVATE; runs a weekly podcast called BotCast.wtf.
In 2015, David started building bots and open source tools such as Doublemoji (Telegram), ChatBotKit (Telegram), TelegramLogin and MemegeneratorBot (messenger). Over 75 000 people used his developments.
Key presentation points:
- Oratio’s operation principle: intersection between personal and automated messaging, customer cases;
- industry trends: chatbots to replace applications;
- conversational interface: cases of Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Home;
- structured input and Webviews service;
- canonical interfaces: how existing business processes and channels will advance and turn into comprehensive services;
- bots in group chats and discovery of bots on different messaging networks;
- human supervision of chatbots and customer care.
Ask questions to the speaker at ChatBot Conference on March 29!