Bot, help me to find a new job!
We all sometimes dream about an assistant, who can help finding an interesting job and building a career. Such virtual assistants are already here! They help to recruit or to search for a desired job.
Here are five best bots everyone can use.
1. Leap chatbot provides companies with recommendations about people who are interested in finding a new job. First, users add their skills and preferred occupation. If there is a match, the service recommends a person certain vacancy and sends a CV to the company.
2. Mosaic helps to create an accurate CV to provoke recruiter’s interest. User should describe his skills for a specific job, and then chatbot helps to create the document.
3. Wade&Wendy chatbots advise on career planning and headhunting. Candidates get interesting vacancies, and recruiters get accurate CVs.
4. Newton service helps you to find your dream job. For example, a person sends his job desires to the bot and it will offer the best job options.
5. Woo allows you to search for work anonymously. The user adds his own preferences for the type of job and working conditions and the bot shows these data to selected recruiters, without giving the user's name. If the company is interested, it gets user’s contacts and continue the communication.